I love JSON.
Now that I've made that clear, lets go into how I want Python to handle my JSON.
- I want a built-in function to JSONify.
- I want a built-in function to deJSONify.
So what I've thought about doing is writing a Python JSON package that would do the following:
- Load a JSON handling package. It would have a list to select from so that if simplejson was not already on your machine, it might check for cjson, demjson, etc and grab the alternate instead.
- Have a JSONify function that would convert Python objects to JSON.
- Have a deJSONify function to convert JSON into Python objects.