Before you apply you need to pass this little test of mine. If you fail any portion of this test we won't consider hiring you.
- Are you a U.S Citizen? Yes, there are brilliant non-U.S. Citizens we really want to hire but according to the unchangeable rules we can't hire them. No exceptions. You need to be a U.S. Citizen.
- Can you get to the office? You need to be able to get into Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia every day of the work week. No telecommuters!
- Do you know Python? Sorry, but we aren't looking for Foxpro developers.
- Are you a developer? I will throw away anything from a recruiter.
- Can you send your resume to my email address?
numbers = [100, 97, 110, 105, 101, 108, 46, 103, 114, 101, 101, 110, 102, 101, 108, 100, 45, 49, 64, 110, 97, 115, 97, 46, 103, 111, 118]
''.join([chr(x) for x in numbers])