Open Source Hackathon at Cartwheel
A hackathon (or sprint if we want to be Pythonic) is where a bunch of developers get together to push various projects forward.
Bring your laptop and work on any open source project that you'd like, as long as it's open source. It can be an existing open source project (e.g. Django, Python) or a new one of your own. Leave the work stuff at work!
Got an existing project? Hackathons are a great place to share ideas and perhaps find additional contributors. Let me know and I'll put it in an additional blog post.
New to open source? A beginning developer? We'll help you get started with open source software development and do our best match you to a project that fits what you want to do.
Some projects that may be worked on:
- Nudge: Evite's API tool is being open sourced!
- django-packages: Integration with brabeion and bugfixes
- django-uni-form FormWizard integration, documentation cleanup
- Pinax django-tagging-rst 0.3.1 integration
- tastypie adding oauth for authentication