Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Great PyCon Ribbon Game!

Here is my challenge for attendees of PyCon 2011 - try to win as many volunteer badge ribbons as possible. Whoever gets the most ribbons at PyCon 2011 can claim the title "King of PyCon Badge Ribbons" and I'll write a special blog post for you, your employer/company, and your favorite non-obscene thing.

Rules:
  • You have to earn the badge ribbons. You have to give tutorials, make presentations, volunteer left and right, and be a great sport. Stealing ribbons is out. So is trading for them.
  • Only real badge ribbons are valid. You can't write your own and tape them onto your badge.
  • You must proudly affix the ribbons to your badge.
  • Cheaters will be lambasted verbally. You deserve what you get.
In 2010 I managed to earn five (5) PyCon ribbons and only Wesley Chun beat me. Think you can beat our scores from last year? Think you can beat me this year?

No comments: