Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 Resolution Summary

Items that are crossed out are completed.
  • Travel to Europe again. Travel to Asia or Africa.(Went to Australia instead. Which was an very, very acceptable substitute.)
  • Visit a Disney park.
  • See a place in the USA I've never been.
  • Drop the waist size 2 inches and not break any bones.
  • Go to Pycon and present or teach.
  • Go to DjangoCon and present or teach.
  • Present at LA Django
  • Continue my Muay Thai and Capoeira studies, get back into Eskrima, learn some more BJJ, and practice the forms I know.
  • Work out at least three times a week.
  • Go back east and teach martial arts for a day.
  • Finish some outstanding legal proceedings.
  • Launch a site that does cool stuff and somehow brings in money. (Consumer Notebook)
  • Get to the point with LISP where I can do cool stuff in it without needing a textbook. (I seem to have spent this time working on JavaScript instead).
  • Blog once a week. That is at least 52 blog entries! (almost there!)
  • Explain why I wrote Diversity Rocks.

No comments: